Psychology Experiment

1:19 PM


After days of drawing different robot heads, this is the latest one. Basically I drew 4 robot heads and I am grateful for my choice of engineering instead of design (it has never been on my mind anyway). It's is obvious that I clearly don't have the designer cell in me, not that I did not try or I did not search for design inspirations, but sometimes effort is not equivalent to outcome.

I know they say you can learn everything, yeah boy you can learn how to use inventor but that doesn't mean that creativity comes with it. Well, it doesn't hurt me any more to realize that some things just do not work out the way you want them to. Since young, my art is beyond horrible and no matter how hard I try, my work has never been displayed on the board of fame.

Even I reject my own designs so I am taking the constructive criticisms openly, such as "the head is too round", "looks comical", "it looks like one punch man".......

Lets get back to the topic. So, the psychology experiment theory is that: As long as you look at something ugly long enough, it will become normal to you. 

Right after I designed this head, my lecturer and team mates said it looks ugly. The next day I open this up on my computer again, and they told me "It looks normal today."

P/S: Do not take this seriously and do not quote me on this psychology experiment. Do notice that I am just an engineering student not a bachelor in psychology. Treat this as a joke! Have a good day :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe